Scalextric "Monaco Grand Prix" Circuit

Ole talk and things that don't fit anywhere else
Luke

Scalextric "Monaco Grand Prix" Circuit

Post by Luke »

Gordon ~ Nice work and great idea/section you have created for FRC's Vids...

I'm taking the time to post this "youtube" topic here about me wanting to build (for the past 10 years) a Scalextric "Monaco GP" Circuit... The strange thing though - I have collected all of the scalextric "classic" track pieces & accessory parts in that time to do this exact circuit in analogue, but as life would have it - I just didn't get the time or space to do so but checkout this youtube link of a Digital type one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UJ0Vy9 ... ure=relmfu

Who knows ~ maybe one day soon it could still happen :D

Luke
gordon
Site Admin

Re: Scalextric "Monaco Grand Prix" Circuit

Post by gordon »

Luke, it was actually Arden's idea to do a FRC video section. He also suggested a section for photos, but I have to think that one out a bit.

Like the Monaco track. You need a lot of space for it though.
Luke

Re: Scalextric "Monaco Grand Prix" Circuit

Post by Luke »

Hello Gordon,

Could you remember when I asked you at your office (a few months ago) to design a SSD Monaco GP Circuit plan with the use of your computer "program" software?

As you know, Arden has built a Digital Track "figure of eight" Layout but he noticed right away its not conducive for our kind of (FRC Style) digital racing.

This forum topic/video has inspired him to build this style Scalextric track instead - so he asked me to give him a RMS (Analogue) Track plan of this circuit.

:?: Could you produce a Digital Track plan for the above instead :?:

I think it will be more effective for him to work with to complete this new "South Land" project of his... :)

Luke