SIX (Digital) FERRARI F430 CARS

Ole talk and things that don't fit anywhere else
Luke

SIX (Digital) FERRARI F430 CARS

Post by Luke »

:arrow: COMING SOON @ FRC :!:

Hello Fellas,

Here is an update to this "coming soon @ frc" post...

I'm working on this personal project (help from some of the guys) for all FRC (old & new) Racers to Participate.

We all know what great entertainment we get from the Porsche Cup and Lambo Series classes ~ so this new class of 6 Scalextric Ferrari "Super Resistant" F430 Cars is going to be a BLAST!

:arrow: The setup:

Tyres - Silicone M21 Maxxtrac
Motors - 18K "Stock" RPM with the 11/36 Gears
Digital Chips - MODIFIED DPR's
Magnets - Single "Factory" 2mm Bar

Here's to some New Racing INTEREST...

Luke
Last edited by Luke on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
steveaca

Re: SIX (Digital) FERRARI F430 CARS

Post by steveaca »

Sounds interesting !!
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

We're soon gonna have to mix Porsche Cup, Lambo Series and this new Ferrari F430 class together for some "Limited GT" races!
Luke

Post by Luke »

To all the great people who race and who will want to race at FRC...

The Six (Digital) Ferrari F430 Cars will/should be ready for its Inaugural racing (FC and MP Classes) @ FRC's next race meet :D
There was a small change though (DPR "Modified" Chips) with this new class and it happened with a phone call I made to Gordon yesterday evening...

I'm happy letting you'll know about Gordon getting the 6 Modified DPR Chips for the F430's is on hold for reasons still to be worked out ~ so we came up with another solution.

The SSD F1 "Retro" Chips will be used instead.

We are putting our resourceful Slot Car Spares (his 4 & my 2 New F1 Chips) together for all FRC (old & new) racers to participate in this exciting race.

Another Surprising note.

:arrow: Look out for more details to come regarding TEAM RACING compared to Individual Racers :!:

Have a Great Day,

Luke
Last edited by Luke on Wed May 18, 2022 3:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
steveaca

Post by steveaca »

Really looking forward to driving those Ferraris. I suspect that their performance would be similar to Jonathan's Nissan GTR which we had at FRC last Thursday. The setup is identical (stock 18 k motor, stock magnet, silicone tyres, Maxxtrac M2 in the GTR's case) except for the chip as we used a stock saloon DPR unit and I think the GTR worked very well.