Class average qualifying times

All things related to racing at FRC
arden100

Re: Class average qualifying times

Post by arden100 »

Why you getting on so boi! You giving real trouble on FRC forum. Like you have the work to do. Why don't you assist Gordon with stats since you seem to be the FRC guru.

Luke please give us the stats for rally. We will like to have an average time and the fastest. If I wanted the race report I would have asked for it!
On the other hand why did you not argue your position in the race. I did see you placed fourth but you gave the ok to be fifth.

Thanks Mr FRC. Please give us the rally times.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Trouble you say Arden... The forum is being used is how i know you would put it, so boi yourself. hehehe

I do help GG/FRC as much as i could and dont need to prove that plus "guru" that you think I am - sure you would want one like that @ TSCC :D

Could you stop playing you need to be spoon feed and figure out yourself that Rally Car - Average time: 10.000 seconds & Fastest: 9.500 approx.

BTW, Me giving the okay for 5th. place & not to debate it was just to figure out/judge how my competitor thinks and he now playin dead to catch...

So leave me alone, I know what I am doing :lol:
Last edited by Luke on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Arden, I have a feeling GG must be thinking he should have locked this topic off...

See what you cause now with this (FQT & AQT) rally thing you alone talkin 'bout :roll: