Racing this Saturday 13th August (KB, APC, BTCC, SC, FC-IROC)

All things related to racing at FRC
gordon
Site Admin

Racing this Saturday 13th August (KB, APC, BTCC, SC, FC-IROC)

Post by gordon »

Hi Guys,

FRC will be open from 2:00 PM this Saturday (13th August) for practice, testing and racing the following classes (in the order listed):
  1. Kitbash
  2. American Pony Car
  3. BTCC
  4. Slot.It Challenge
  5. Ferrari Challenge IROC (if there are enough entrants)
Races will be run over 20 laps. We'll have practice and testing up to 3pm, then run qualifying, immediately followed by one race for each of the first four classes, followed by FCIROC. If we still have time after we get through with this set of races, we'll re-start from the top of the list, running a second race for the first four classes.

You can see the class regulations here and the general racing regulations here.

Remember - we no longer race any class with traction magnets installed in the cars!

Don't forget to bring along some refreshments.

See you on the circuit...
Gordon
Luke

Re: Racing this Saturday 13th August (KB, APC, BTCC, SC, FC-IROC)

Post by Luke »

Hello Gordon,

How you're hosting these 5 racing classes - KB, APC, BTCC, SC & FC-IROC - on Sat. 13th August 2022 ... know it's a very significant FRC event.

It will be FRC's 300th Event :!:

Which you've been ever organizing (very well) since 2009 and being one of the timeliest members - God willing, I will be more than happy to attend.

That said, the only (personal) class I will try to compete in ... is the BTCC class and of course the (my favorite) sponsored FC-IROC event 8-)

Now & just for the record - concerning the BTCC class ...

I believe I'm the only owner/person with the (not officially reserved) very enticing looking Scalextric C4143 MG6 No.4 BTCC model :-D

That said - it isn't fully setup (non-magnetic) for SSD racing but will try to organize for this weekend's milestone event :)

Post No.2178
gordon
Site Admin

Re: Racing this Saturday 13th August (KB, APC, BTCC, SC, FC-IROC)

Post by gordon »

Looking forward to seeing your BTCC car run Luke and of course racing with you in the IROC races on this landmark 300th FRC event!