(Last changed - Oct 2022)
For older road-going non-GT cars of the 1960s where all cars run as closely and competitively as possible against each other. Lap times should ideally not vary by more than 0.2 sec.
- Period: 1960-1969.
- Body: See Eligible Cars below. Other cars for the period may be added once approved. Fender flares may be added if original body does not have them, but may not exceed 3mm in width (equivalent to 3.8 inches on a 1/1 car). Wheels and tyres must not be visible when viewing body from above. Windows may not be tinted.
- Interior: At least a full shelf with driver head, arms and steering-wheel. Ultra-light/one-piece plastic interiors are not allowed.
- Motor: FC130 or FF up to 18K (this is to allow for most standard cars).
- Tyres: 8mm maximum tread width.
- Outer Track Limit (left to right tyre edges): 55 mm.
Ford Anglia 105E
Ford Cortina Mk 1 and Mk II
Ford Escort Mk I
Ford Capri Mk I
MGB and MGB GT
Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger
BMC Mini, Mini Clubman and Mini 1275 GT
Lotus Elan and Elan +2
MG Midget / Austin-Healey Sprite ("Spridget")
Caterham (racing as a Lotus 7)