Slot.It Challenge (SC)
(Last changed - Aug 2019)
Amendments for the 2021 racing season are indicated in blue. Amendments made during the 2021 racing season (if any) are indicated in purple.
For basically-unmodified Slot.It brand Group C cars only.
- Period: 1982-1993.
- Body: Standard.
- Chassis: Standard.
- Interior: Standard. Suspension may not be added.
- Digital Chip: Slot.It.
- Motor: Standard Slot.It orange-endbell 21,500 RPM motor.
- Gearing: Slot.It axle gear. Any pinion.
- Motor Pod: Inline Slot.It.
- Magnets: A single Slot.It "non-race" magnet (the one with the grooves). Must be positioned in one of the standard locations on the Slot.It motor pod.
- Ground Clearance: 1.0 mm minimum under magnet. See "Checking the ground clearance (where applicable)" in the General - All Classes section of the regulations.
- Wheels: Slot.It.
- Axles: Solid steel.
- Tyres: Slot.It.
Slot.It Challenge (SC) - No magnet
(Last changed - Feb 2021)
Everything as per the Slot.It Challenge (SC) rules above except the following:
- Magnets: No traction magnets allowed.
- Ground Clearance: 1.0 mm minimum under motor. See "Checking the ground clearance (where applicable)" in the General - All Classes section of the regulations.