Vintage Sports GT '60-'75 (VSG6075)
(Last changed - Jan 2018)
Amendments for the 2021 racing season are indicated in blue. Amendments made during the 2021 racing season (if any) are indicated in purple.
For slot models of racing GT cars from 1960 to 1975.
- Period: 1960-1975.
- Body: Windows may not be tinted.
- Chassis: Free, however no angle-winder configurations.
- Interior: May be modified to allow fitting of electronic components/motor. May be substituted by at least a full shelf with driver head, arms, steering-wheel and roll bar/cage. Ultra-light/one-piece plastic interiors are not allowed.
- Motor: Up to 18,000 RPM.
- Magnets: USD Rule. Magnets must be positioned at least 40mm ahead of rear axle.
- Wheels: Standard or may be substituted, but must be as close as possible to standard diameter (excluding ridge).
- Minimum Weight: 90gm.
Vintage Sports GT '60-'75 (VSG6075) - No magnet
(Last changed - Jan 2021)
Everything as per the Vintage Sports GT '60-'75 (VSG6075) rules above except the following:
- Magnets: No traction magnets allowed.
- Minimum Weight: None.
- Ground Clearance: 1.0 mm minimum under motor. See "Checking the ground clearance (where applicable)" in the General - All Classes section of the regulations.