@ will purchase.

Have stuff to sell or give away? Looking for something you need? This is where you can let others know.
Gregory

@ will purchase.

Post by Gregory »

Hi everyone, I'm presently ketchin my arse to complete two builds in time for the next event. One of the build is a front mounted motor which requires a motor coupling (spring type) the other build is an F1 which requires a pinion to fit a TECH1 scaleauto motor; the scalextric pinions' ID is too large. I'm willing to purchase the two parts. Also if anyone has a spare hex-key to fit a slot it wheel-hub and crown gear's grub-screws, I'm willing to purchase as well.
Best regards, happy racing.
gordon
Site Admin

Re: @ will purchase.

Post by gordon »

Hi Richard,

First of all, the next event is next week Thursday (for MP, RGT and RLMP).
Gregory wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:22 pm One of the build is a front mounted motor which requires a motor coupling (spring type)
If you're looking for the spring coupling, you don't need it. All you need is an empty ball point pen refill. Simply cut of a length of the refill tube approximately the same length as the original spring and use it in place of the spring. That's how I've done it for my RGT Viper and it works very well.
Gregory wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:22 pm the other build is an F1 which requires a pinion to fit a TECH1 scaleauto motor; the scalextric pinions' ID is too large.
I can offer you a couple of options here. I probably have a few pinions which fit the 1.5mm shaft which you can use, however the second option is to use a small piece of this on the end of the motor shaft:

https://www.slotcarcorner.com/1-32-Slot ... p2111.html

I should have a piece I can give you.
Gregory wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:22 pmAlso if anyone has a spare hex-key to fit a slot it wheel-hub and crown gear's grub-screws, I'm willing to purchase as well.
I should also have one of these I can give you.

Give me a shout to arrange collecting them.

Gordon